What is Sewing Life Magazine?
Sewing life magazine is an online sewing magazine with Danish designed sewing patterns and articles on fitting, fashion, design, styling and sewing.
In short: Sewing Life Magazine is about everything involved in your sewing life style.
Here is what you can expect from each issue of Sewing Life Magazine
- Stylish, Scandinavian designed sewing patterns (at least two different styles) graded in sizes 34 – 54. The patterns are downloadable PDF patterns and available in a copyshop-version (36 “) to print at copy shops such as Patternsy, in a Letter/A4-version to print on your household printer and easily assemble plus a A3-version to print on an A3 printer.
- Magazine articles teaching drafting or pattern modifications
- Magazine articles teaching fitting relevant to the pattern
- Magazine articles teaching sewing techniques, step-by-step, so that sewists of all levels can join the fun and sew their own
- Wonderful inspirational photos
- Lifestyle articles
- Styling ideas and tips
Sewing Life Magazine is published four times per year.
Here is how it works:
Right now, we only have the free issue available, and you can’t buy anything on the site.
But soon you will be able to subscribe to the magazine and patterns and buy previous issues as well. The price for each issue will be 10 € for subscribers
The first paid issue of Sewing Life Magazine will be published in June 2018.